"Since becoming president, I have focused on two main objectives: first, to bring stability and sustainability to the football club, through careful management of the company activities in all areas, both on the sporting and administrative sides. The second concerns the club's long-term future, paying particular attention to the youth academy, scouting and infrastructure. This is why I would like to embark on this journey together with our fans – to develop the facilities to allow the club to grow, and to enable the fans greater access and involvement in the club’s activities in a space that is for their enjoyment too. Of course, the whole club and I believe this important, innovative and engaging project will be a huge success, and I invite you to participate in this new undertaking with the confidence we will deliver a result of which we will all be deeply proud!"
Daniele Sebastiani – President, Pescara Calcio
A new chapter for our club
Innovation and the pursuit of excellence: these are the values guiding Pescara Calcio’s infrastructure development project to improve and expand its training facilities with the objective of creating a state-of-the-art sporting centre, a modern hub for our athletes, staff, fans and the whole community.
Building top-class facilities not only for the first team but for everyone in the club is a fundamental part of what makes a quality professional set-up. By investing in infrastructure, Pescara will be able to improve its short-term performance as well as allowing the club to bring to life its plans for the future – including the scouting and youth development programmes, which have always been a source of strength at Pescara.
“We have made the decision to embark on this critical phase of growth, investing in our sports infrastructure, to help us to make a significant jump in quality"
Luca Leone – Sporting Director, Pescara Calcio
A new chapter - together
Following the initial investment already made into the training centre and scouting programmes, we want to continue the journey with a new chapter to bring about further growth for the club. Through the Pescara Bond, anyone can invest in the development and renovation of the Delfino Pescara Training Centre, in the future of the Pescara Calcio youth academy and in other areas to benefit players, fans and the whole community.
The funds raised will be used for:
- Pescara Lab. A state-of-the-art sports, physiotherapy and medical rehabilitation centre. A sports medical "hub" for the entire region. The facility will be open to the public for diagnostic tests
- Changing Rooms & Gym Facilities. These areas will be modernized with the construction of a new swimming pool.
- Football Pitches. Renovation of our existing facilities as well as the creation of two new grass pitches.
- Hub Building. A fully equipped new main structure, with dining facilities, a recreation room, a press room and a new home for Pescara's administrative offices.
- Multi-Sport Facilities Open to the Public. Includes a mountain biking trail, three paddle courts and a swimming pool.
- Youth Academy Campus. A new structure with accommodation facilities, a dining room, a multimedia room, a relaxation room and classrooms.
- Scouting. A fundamental element for any football clubs to secure their footballing and financial health.
Want to know more? For more details on the Academy investment, and to find out what you could receive from investment in the Pescara Bond, simply click the Learn More & Invest button above to read on.