An Individual Savings Account, or ISA, is effectively a wrapper within which you can shelter savings, investments and interest from those investments from tax. There are currently four kinds of ISA available - Cash ISA, Stocks & Shares ISA, Lifetime ISA and Innovative Finance ISA. The Innovative Finance ISA (IFISA) was introduced by the UK Government in 2016, and enabled UK taxpayers (for the first time) to invest in bonds and enjoy tax-free returns.
If you're considering investing in a Tifosy bond, our Innovative Finance ISA could be right for you. To create and IFISA account couldn't be simpler and takes no more than a couple of minutes - all you need is your National Insurance number to hand. Once you've created your Tifosy IFISA, you can deposit, or transfer up to £20,000 every tax year. After that, all you need to do is decide which Tifosy bonds/professional sports clubs you'd like to invest in!
- Quick & easy online account setup
- Tax-free returns on all investments made from your Tifosy IFISA
- Deposit up to £20,000 each tax year
- Transfer as much as you like from other ISAs with our simple transfer request process
- Total control - you decide exactly which bonds you'd like to invest in and how you'd like to receive your interest and principal
- 24/7 access to your IFISA account to monitor and manage your money