Tifosy is an innovative Sports Fanfunding platform, helping sports clubs to raise necessary funds for club development through the support of their fanbase. We have worked with football, rugby, basketball and hockey clubs in the UK, Italy, Holland, France and Spain and we are rapidly growing our business as we enter our third year. The company was founded by experienced professionals from the investment banking, FMCG marketing and sports marketing sectors, and by former Chelsea and Juventus player Gianluca Vialli – who is very much involved with the business.
Tifosy is looking for a great Sales & Marketing/Campaign Manager on an internship basis, to support the sales department in sourcing new club campaigns, and support the execution of campaigns in the delivery phase. On the Sales/Marketing side, you will focus on club research to support sales meetings (club context, on- and off-pitch performance, fan relationship), and on industry research and content-writing to help deliver publications to build Tifosy brand awareness & credibility. On the Campaign management side, you will work with the Campaign Owner and directly with the clubs, designing campaign execution plans and timelines, marketing materials, writing content and supporting on match-days.
Key Benefits of working at Tifosy
- Be part of an exciting and growing company in the sports industry
- Exposure to leading professional sports clubs and stars
- Learn from highly-experienced marketing and investment professionals
- Fun-loving culture, with regular team activities, drinks and office games
- Research into football/rugby clubs and sports industry
- Development of sales presentations and other materials
- Support Tifosy’s campaign teams on all aspects of campaign execution
- Content development for blogs, articles, campaign updates, emails and social media
- Liaise with club personnel to ensure implementation of campaign actions
- Prepare reports for clubs on campaign performance
Tifosy is looking for a very enthusiastic, independent and dynamic person, who is passionate about sports, media and technology. Specifically, they should have:
- Strong internet-based research capability
- Good communication skills (in person, on phone and written)
- Excellent project management skills – effective delivery of tasks
- Proactivity, self-motivation and problem-solving skills
- A keen eye for detail and high standards in delivery of work
- Top guy/girl and team player!
Not critical, but a major advantage, would be any/all of the following:
- Passionate sports supporter (football/rugby) who understand fans
- Experience writing articles for publication and/or social media content
- Graphic/artwork creation capability