Enfield Town Football Club was formed in June 2001, becoming the first supporter-owned club in the UK. Celebrating its 15th anniversary this year, the club is continuing to move forward both on and off the field as it pursues its vision of being an inclusive club for all and a football and social centre for the community, with a range of teams playing at the highest sustainable levels possible.
Now Enfield Town is launching #GoToTown, an innovative Fanfunding scheme designed to allow Town fans to support their club, via a monthly subscription, while being able to enjoy fantastic benefits. As Town look to take that next step up both on and off the field, fundraising activities will become increasingly important, and this scheme fits the bill in terms of providing flexible, good value options for supporters in line with the need to help sustain and boost the club’s regular income. This will allow supporters to pay for Membership and Season Tickets on a monthly basis, and have access to match highlights, home shirts, matchday programmes and cup match tickets. The scheme allows you to spread the cost of supporting your club over a year.
In tune with ETFC Supporters Society Members’ preferences expressed last season, priority areas for finance to be maximised include the first team playing budget, maintaining and improving the playing surface at the Queen Elizabeth Stadium and the development of additional facilities at the ground such as function and meeting room facilities. The income streams from innovative ideas such as the various Towner package options outlined below will also help support other priority areas to enable the club to move onwards and upwards in a sustainable way.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the scheme of rewards start?
The scheme starts on the first day of the Ryman League season, which is 13/8/16. You can sign up at any time before or after this date.
How can I pay?
You can pay with any major debit or credit card.
How long does the campaign last for? And when can I contribute until?
The campaign will last for 12 months. You can begin to contribute at any time in that time period.
What if I have already paid for my society membership? I don't want to pay twice!
Don’t worry, we will automatically pick this up and refund your membership to you.
Where does the money go when I pay?
Your money, less fees and administration costs, will be directly added to the operations budget of ETFC.
How much of my contribution is taken up by admin fees and costs?
Costs and campaign expenses amount to less than 10% of the total amount raised. These include, amongst others, production costs of the campaign video, design and running costs of the campaign website and underlying platform, marketing costs, Tifosy’s fees and expenses, and payment processing fees. The campaign costs and expenses are in line with the crowdfunding industry average. Costs related to the manufacturing and fulfilment of rewards vary on a per reward basis.
Who can contribute to the campaign?
Anyone who supports this project can contribute.
Are there additional payment processing or shipment fees on top of what we contribute for each subscription level?
No, all costs are included in the price you pay for your subscription level or rewards.
When will I receive my rewards?
The club will send your confirmation pack and home shirt as soon as possible after you have signed up. Your season ticket will be provided at least one week before the start of the first home game of the 16/17 season.
How do I access programme and video content?
Content will be provided via a secure password. Matchday programmes will be available for collection on game days. NB, some packages include an electronic copy of the programme, rather than a physical one to collect on matchdays.
Do I get my reward in person or by post?
Items will be for collection at the Queen Elizabeth II Stadium, 3 Donkey Lane, Enfield, EN1 3PL - unless otherwise stated.
What if I stop paying my subscription?
All reward packages are based on you signing up for a full year of subscription, and if you stop paying, the club will stop any ongoing rewards including your season ticket vailidity. The club also reserves the right to reclaim any one-off benefits from thse not paying the full one-year subscription.
Can I subscribe as a gift to someone?
You certainly can! When you contribute, we will take information of the person it is intended for.
What if I lose my card or it expires?
You can update your card details personally. Visit "My Memberships", click "View" on your subscription and update your card details accordingly.
What are you doing with my personal information?
We will never store your credit card info anywhere. We use a secure payment process provider to process payments, so we don’t have to touch your payment information. We will use your name and email to deliver your contribution receipt, any rewards, and keep you up-to-date with campaign information. On occasion, we will use these details to share details of other Tifosy campaigns and the projects of trusted partners which might be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive such emails you will be able to unsubscribe. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
I don’t have a credit or debit card, can I still contribute?
You can definitely make your contribution. Please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, and we will make sure to handle it with you offline.
I’m not from the UK. Can I still contribute?
Yes, contributions are accepted from most countries as long as you use one of the card types listed above. Not only that, we will also take care of shipping you with the rewards you have chosen (at contributors cost if overseas). Gift Aid will only be available for UK tax payers.
In case of any raffles, the Competition Terms & Conditions are as follows (this does not apply for regular contributions):
1. The Promoter is: ETFC Limited (company no. 4270717) whose registered office is at the Queen Elizabeth II Stadium, 3 Donkey Lane, Enfield, EN1 3PL
2. Employees of ETFC Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. No purchase necessary. Alternative entry is via sending an email with the correct answer to the question and your name & address to email@example.com.
4. Closing date for entry is stated on the reward box. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition are as follows: Each entry submitting the correct answer to the nominated question will be entered into the Draw. One winner will be selected at random from the correct entries received into the Draw before closing date and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents. There is no limit to the number of entries per entrant.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, these terms and conditions, and the general terms and conditions of Tifosy.com
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
|Money Raised||Total Points|
|52||Alfio A. Sciacca||£5||5|