All contributors will be put in a draw to win an appearance on the Non League Football Show (subject to answering an easy question)
To those signing up for the 5-a-side tournament, Gianluca Vialli will personally dedicate and sign your team strip!
Non-League Day is a highlight in the football season, giving semi-professional and amateur clubs the chance to highlight the importance of affordable, volunteer led, community football. This year, Tifosy will run a campaign to raise awareness of Non-League Day and raise money for its charity partner Prostate Cancer UK. One man an hour dies from prostate cancer in the UK. That’s 10,900 men a year. The campaign will aim to raise £10,000 to help make that statistic a thing of the past.
Supporting the campaign, Les Ferdinand said: "I started my career in Non-League, playing at Southall and Hayes. I think the work the guys at Non-League Day are doing to raise profile of the game at that level is fantastic. It's also great to use the power of football and its huge following to do something positive - and the raising money for Prostate Cancer UK is a great idea."
Get involved and help out this great cause – there are lots of exciting rewards on offer to thank you for your contributions. You can get signed merchandise, official Non-League Day clothing and even the chance to play at the FA’s national football centre, St. George’s Park.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay?
You can pay with any major debit or credit card.
How long does the campaign last for? And when can I contribute until?
The campaign lasts until the 3rd September 2016 and you can contribute until that date.
Is this a Non-League Day official campaign?
Yes. Non-League Day has set up this project, and using Tifosy’s crowdfunding platform to allow fans everywhere to get involved.
Where does the money go when I pay?
Your money, less fees and administration costs, will be held in a Tifosy nominated account and will be donated to Prostate Cancer UK on or before Oct 31st 2016.
How much of my contribution is taken up by admin fees and costs?
Costs and campaign expenses amount to less than 10% of the total amount raised. These include, amongst others, production costs of the campaign site, design and running costs of the campaign website and underlying platform, marketing costs, Tifosy’s fees and expenses, and payment processing fees. The campaign costs and expenses are in line with the crowdfunding industry average. Costs related to the manufacturing and fulfilment of rewards vary on a per reward basis.
Who can contribute to the campaign?
Anyone who supports this project can contribute.
Are there additional payment processing or shipment fees on top of what we contribute for the rewards?
No, all costs are included in the price you pay for your reward.
When will I receive my reward?
We will send many items as soon as possible after receiving your contribution. If the reward chosen is an experience or a service, time may vary depending on when the activity will take place.
Can I contribute more than once?
Yes of course! You can donate as many times as you wish.
Can I give the reward as a gift to someone?
You certainly can! When you contribute for any personalised item, we will take information of the person it is intended for.
What are you doing with my personal information?
We will never store your credit card info anywhere. We use a secure payment process provider to process payments, so we don’t have to touch your payment information. We will use your name and email to deliver your contribution receipt, any rewards, and keep you up-to-date with campaign information. On occasion, we will use these details to share details of other Tifosy campaigns and the projects of trusted partners which might be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive such emails you will be able to unsubscribe. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
I don’t have a credit or debit card, can I still contribute?
You can definitely make your contribution. Please contact us directly email@example.com with your request, and we will make sure to handle it with you offline.
Who supplies the T-shirts and Hoodies?
Cult Zeros have been providing custom-made football t-shirts to fans of the Beautiful Game for over a decade. Their motto, Any player. Any team. Any era still rings true today. Since 2005, Cult Zeros have been printing thousands of shirts worldwide. They have worked with Queen’s Park Rangers, Union St. Gilloise and GIAAC (Guernsey Athletics). Recipients of their collection include Romario, Kay Murray, Johnny Metgod, Shep Messing, Arnd Zeigler and talkSPORT's, Adrian Durham (but please don't hold that against them!) www.cultzeros.co.uk
In relation to the contributions received to raise funds for Prostate Cancer UK:
95% of the net income from the sale of these Rewards (after costs for sourcing, packaging, shipping and any applicable VAT, as well as campaign expenses relating to marketing materials e.g. video production) will be donated to Prostate Cancer UK (registered charity in England and Wales 1005541 and in Scotland SC039332) and a limited company (Company number 02653887)
In case of any raffles, the Competition Terms & Conditions are as follows (this does not apply for regular contributions):
1. The Promoter is: Tifosy Limited (company no. 08504907) whose registered office is at the Bury Lodge, Bury Road, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 1JA.
2. Employees of Tifosy Limited shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. No purchase necessary. Alternative entry is via sending an email with the correct answer to the question and your name & address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Closing date for entry is stated on the reward box. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition are as follows: Each entry submitting the correct answer to the nominated question will be entered into the Draw. One winner will be selected at random from the correct entries received into the Draw before closing date and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents. There is no limit to the number of entries per entrant.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, these terms and conditions, and the general terms and conditions of Tifosy.com
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
|Money Raised||Total Points|
|3||Hitchin Town FC||£300||300|