The campaign has now reached £75,000 which means it has reached the milestone to upgrade the players’ changing rooms!
The money raised by fans means that the club will not have to take funds from the playing budget to carry out the work. Now the campaign is all about the fans’ match day experience. All the money raised from now on will go towards a new big screen which will vastly improve the match experience for fans.
- A new big screen will make it much easier for everyone in the stadium to read the time and tell the score.
- Advertising revenue will make a big impact on the club, providing another source of funds to create a more sustainable environment for the club to move forward.
- The screen can also create more of a community feeling between players and fans through messages from players and Phil Parkinson.
- It will also be used for educational purposes such as raising awareness for anti-discrimination and equality in football.
- Finally, wouldn't it be great to watch highlights of those famous cup runs before matches? Watching that Hanson header away at Aston Villa would definitely get the fans going before kick-off.
This Saturdays match against Millwall will be an official Upgrade the Parade game. Visit the One in a Million Café to buy the limited edition Upgrade the Parade wristbands and pin badges, and there will be lots of great stuff going on to support the campaign as we look to take another 3 points.
KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR A CHANCE TO WIN YOUR 16/17 SEASON TICKET - NEW COMPETITION STARTS THIS EVENING!